- This event has passed.
Davis Cemetery District Board Meeting
May 16 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Davis Cemetery District Board Meeting Agenda
Time: 4:00 pm
Location: 820 Pole Line Road, Davis, CA
Call to order/introductions: Chairperson Larry Dean, Vice Chairperson Stephen Souza, Board Members Dennis Dingemans, Marilyn Mansfield, Bill Marshall.
Approval of Agenda
Opportunity for members of the public to address the Davis Cemetery District Board on issues related to Davis Cemetery District business but which do not appear on the agenda. The Davis Cemetery District Board reserves the right to impose a reasonable time limit affordable to any one topic or to any individual speaker.
Approval of minutes: Approval April 25, 2018 minutes
Consent Calendar: None
Superintendent’s Report: Written and Verbal
Community Outreach Report: Written and Verbal
Financial Report: Written and Verbal
- Results of LAFCO election.
- Status update on Anderson Matter.
- Legal review
- Target schedule for board approval.
- Polices and Procedures update.
- Personnel portion- cost of proposed specific changes to benefits.
- Individual board member comments on Bylaws plus Rules and Regulations as distributed on 4/26 with page numbers added.
- Status of yet to be completed sections including.
- Job descriptions
- Drug and alcohol policy
- Financial standards.
- Sequence and schedule of legal and any other county reviews.
- Status of Petrea Marchland’s organizations review.
- Roadway expansion
- Status of draft budget and schedule for completion.
- Schedule of adequate June meeting time for Brown Act review with County Supervisor Provenza along with budget finalizations requirements.
Adjournment and scheduling of next meeting: Chairperson
I declare under penalty of perjury that the following agenda was posted on Friday, May 11, 2018 by 4pm at the Davis Cemetery District 820 Pole Line Road, Davis, CA 95618 by Kristi Dvorak, Community Outreach Director