Any of the following satisfies eligibility requirements for burial in the Davis Cemetery:
- Decedent is a resident or taxpayer of the District
- Decedent owns burial rights in the cemetery
- Decedent is a family member of a District resident or taxpayer
- Decedent is a family member of a person already buried in the Davis Cemetery
- Decedent is a family member of a former resident or taxpayer of the District who owns burial rights in the District
- Decendent was a resident or taxpayer of the District whose residency was established for 5 consecutive years, some of which was within 10 years of death of applicant.
Those wishing to be interred at the Davis Cemetery who are not current Davis residents will be assessed the following additional fees.
Former Davis resident: $400
Clarksburg / West Sacramento resident: $350
If you have any questions, please call us and we will help you to determine eligibility.