Skip to main content
- To strengthen the cemetery as an inviting space for remembrance, contemplation, and healing.
- To enhance the cemetery’s ability to memorialize the history of Davis, its people, and the original Central Valley landscape through art, architecture and design.
- To maintain the Davis Cemetery District as a center of local history, celebrating the diverse cultural heritage of the people of Davis.
- To create an attractive environment that will encourage people to come and enjoy art, nature, and civic history.
- To enhance the existing ecological function of the cemetery as an open green space and a sanctuary for native plant and animal life.
- To reduce the use of pesticides, herbicides and fungicides while maintaining a healthy living landscape.