The Davis Cemetery District is committed to providing a safe and peaceful environment for our families, visitors, and community members. To ensure this, we ask all visitors to follow our code of conduct.
- Do not sit or stand on monuments
- Consumption of alcohol and drugs within cemetery boundaries is prohibited, with the exception of modest alcohol consumption during interment services
- No smoking/vaping within 20 feet of the administration building and/or visitors of the cemetery
- No entering or sitting on the edge of an open gravesite
- No amplified music without a city sound permit
- No littering
- Treat all visitors with respect
- Follow instructions provided by cemetery staff
- No vandalizing of monuments or cemetery grounds
- Dogs must remain on leashes at all times
- No leaving alcohol on gravesites
- No parking on the lawns
- No chasing turkeys and other wildlife found on cemetery grounds
- No stealing monument flowers or other decorations
Thank you for your cooperation!