Davis Cemetery District Board Meeting Agenda
Location: 820 Pole Line Road, Davis, CA
Call to order/introductions: Chairperson Larry Dean, Vice Chairperson Bill Marshall, Board Members: Dennis Dingemans, Marilyn Mansfied, Stephan Souza.
Public Comment: Opportunity for members of the public to address the Davis Cemetery District Board on issues related to Davis Cemetery District business but which do not appear on the agenda. The Davis Cemetery District Board reserved the right to impose a reasonable time limit afforded to any one topic or to any individual speaker.
Approval of Minutes: Approval of September 27, 2017 Monthly Meeting Minutes
Consent Calendar: None
Superintendent’s Report: Written and Verbal
Community Outreach Report: Written and Verbal.
Financial Report: Written and verbal.
- Superintendent Evaluation
- Status of Legal Actions on IRS Non-Profit issue.
- Results of factual review and potential settlement option on Anderson encroachment.
- Oral subcommittee reports on:
- Policy and Procedures separation and updated.
- Potential 360 review process.New Business:
- Signature Authorizing claims and Deposits.
- Proposed Veterans Services plot purchase.
- LAFCO- representative to Consolidated Redevelopment Oversight Board.
- Pollution Liability Insurance Coverage.
Adjournment and scheduling of net meeting: Chairperson
I declare under penalty of perjury that the foregoing agenda was posted on Friday, October 13, 2017 by 4:00 pm at the Davis Cemetery District 820 Pole Line Road, Davis, CA 95618 by Joe Cattarin, Superintendent