Davis Cemetery District Board Meeting Agenda
Time: 4:00 PM
Location: 820 Pole Line Rd., Davis, CA
Call to order/introductions: Chairperson Larry Dean, Vice Chairperson Stephen Souza, Board members: Dennis Dingemans, Marilyn Mansfield, Bill Marshall.
Approval of agenda
Opportunity for members of the public to address the Davis Cemetery District Board on issues related to Davis Cemetery District business but which do not appear on the agenda. The Davis Cemetery District Board reserves the right to impose a reasonable time limit afforded to any one topic or to any individual speaker.
Approval of minutes: Approval of October 18, 2017 Monthly meeting minutes.
Consent calendar: None
Superintendent’s Report: Written and verbal.
Community Outreach Report: Verbal.
Financial Report: Written and verbal.
Old Business: 1. Veteran Plot purchase update and gravesite layout policy.
- IRS Non-Profit issue update.
- Anderson encroachment and resolution update.
4.Oral subcommittee reports on:
- a) Policy and Procedures separation and updates.
- b) Potential 360 review process.
- Pollution Liability Insurance Coverage update.
New Business: 1. Scanning Project meeting Nov. 30 – Yolo Co. Board of Supv. Office
- Need for new Strategic Plan and/or Master Plan update
- Potential Closed session regarding Personnel Issues of Nov. 7
Adjournment and scheduling of next meeting: Chairperson
I declare under penalty of perjury that the foregoing agenda was posted on Thursday, November 9, 2017 by 4pm at the Davis Cemetery, 820 Pole Line Rd., Davis, CA 95618 by Joe Cattarin, Superintendent.